Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Forex Funnel Review - My First Week With Forex Funnel

Forex Funnel is an automated forex trading system. What that means is, that this system only requires a computer and a reliable internet connection, to make consistent profitable trades for you automatically. Notice I said consistently? All of automated forex trading system does make loss on a trade, and Forex Funnel is no exception. In this article I will share what I can about the first week testing this system with a demo account.

Forex Funnel was surprisingly very easy to install. Anybody who can work the mouse button can easily install this system. Although I did not have any problem during the installation, I wanted to test out the customer support, to see how useful they can be, and as expected they were very helpful and know a lot about forex and the system.

After the installation, I run the system immediately. I set up a demo account and reconfigure the fake capital with just $1000. I wanted to know how much profit will this system make with only $1000 invested in.

After a week, this automated froex trading system has accumulated 183 pips; and it has made a total of 23 trades over the course of 5 days and had no loss so far. I don't know about you, but I myself have never managed to make that kind of trades in my 4 years of trading forex. That is quite an achievement, 183 pips in 5 days, doing little to no work on my part. I have decided to put in my real money next week, as I trust this system to make consistent profit again.

My goal is to be financially free within 2 years, and I believe Forex Funnel will help me to achieve that with just 1 year. I am looking forward to stay at home with my family and enjoy the rest of my time with them.

Regardless of what your goal is, believe that Forex Funnel can help you reach it faster then by doing it yourself. I and many others have made our decision. What about you?

Try out the system for 60 days, worst case scenario is, it does not make you money. Simply return it and get your money back. Best case scenario, you found out that this system can help you in your financial goal, and then you use it to your benefit. No worries of risking your money.

I kindly suggest that you find out more about Forex Funnel and read the review made by another real user of the system, just click here.

First Deputy Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) John Lipsky holds a media briefing during the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Finance Ministers Meeting at Coolum August 2, 2007. (Mick Tsikas/Reuters)Reuters - The U.S. government's move to take control of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will help shore up the housing market, the banking system and the wider economy, a senior International Monetary Fund official said on Tuesday.

Finance Practice Free Forex Trading
Global Forex Investment

No comments: